Monday, August 25, 2008

Little Caesar's Hot and Ready Pizzas



Experience: Every skate trip I've been on where I've been poor has consisted largely with dollar menus and Little Caesar's Hot and Ready Pizza's. And since I've been poor as shit on every skate trip I've been on.... I've eaten a shitload of these things. They're $5 buckaroos, fill you up (for that moment) and you can share with your homies. Split between 2 people, that's only $2.50 each.... if you can't do math. They aren't exactly the best tasting pizza... I mean as basic as it comes, dough, cheap cheese, cheap pepperoni, but if you're starving, how could you complain. I don't know where else you can get a whole pizza for $5- without having to by a minimum of 3 like Pizza Hut/Domino's. So hate it or love it, if you're poor and with a bunch of other poor dudes, this is the way to go. I have to say, the best Hot and Ready Pizza I ever had was in Miami... but maybe it was because we'd been skating all day and it was the first thing we had to eat in like 10 hours.

Price: $5

Service: whatever

Rating: 6/10 ... cheap food for okay taste

No comments: