Sunday, August 3, 2008

Introduction

I recently went out to lunch with my mom and brother at some International Buffet up on Kirkwood Hwwy to eat and that place sucked dick. So I thought I'd start this blog up to give my 2 cents on what the best places to eat in the Delaware area are, as well as the places to NOT go to, such as that International Buffet place.

That's basically what this whole blog will be about: food. I'm just some random kid who likes to eat a shitload of food and it has to be good food not that shitty ass McDonald's or some shitty ass cheesesteak they serve at Pats or Gino's in Philly. B/c anyone thinks they have good cheesesteaks, you're a fucking bag of swag.

You don't have to like my posts or reviews, I'm just putting it out there for anyone to read and judge for themselves. I've never been to culinary school or took any classes like that in school but I eat a shit load of food and I know what tastes good and what tastes like shit. But everyone's different.

1 comment:

Tony Harrison said...

yeah gino's was not so good. not soo down with cheese steaks being so racist.