Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cooking at Home, Away from Home

I don't have a clue how to cook Chinese food. Plus I'm living in Shanghai so it'd probably be better if I just stepped outside my door and let them do their thing. But when I'm hungry as fuck at home, I trust the good ole tuna sandwich and chicken breast to satisfy my hunger. fuck snickers.


yeahhhhh boi! ain't nothin like chicken and potatoes after wildin out w/ MSG for the past year. to be honest, i probably make this meal 3-4 times a week.... i'm not into eating out everyday, especially after the amount of times i've had food poisoning here.


I can make the best tuna salad sandwich. seriously. try this recipe next time:

red onions (chopped)
celery (chopped)
gold raisins & dried cranberries (chopped)
salt & pepper
spicy/dijon mustard
mayo

whip that shit up, put some cheese on it, you are set. if you're in the states, buy only Cento tuna, nothing else compares for the price.

No comments: